My LiverBird, cares about how your personal information is used and shared.
Everyone has the right to privacy and we respect as well as take your privacy seriously.
This policy covers treatment of personal information gathered by My LiverBird when you are on My LiverBird and when you use its services.
- This policy does not apply to any practices of third parties, not owned or controlled by My LiverBird, including individuals that My LiverBird does not employ or manage.
Information Collected by My LiverBird:
- We only collect information which is relevant to the purpose of our website. This information allows us to make the customization & experience more efficient.
It also helps us in generating better content.
We only process information which is compatible to this objective.
- Information that you provide; the information you provide us when you enter our website is received and stored by us. You can always choose to not provide us certain information.
- Automatic Information; My LiverBird collects and stores certain information when you interact with us. The “traffic data” on My Liverbird’s server is recorded automatically, logs from your browser, your IP Address, My LiverBird’s Cookie information and the page you requested.
- The traffic data helps My LiverBird in diagnosing problems in the server, analyzing trends and organizing as well as maintaining the website for you.
- My LiverBird abide by the rights to privacy and respect your privacy.
We will never provide your email address to any third party without your explicit permission.
My LiverBird may send out emails with My LiverBird related news, surveys or promotions.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies. These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
Links To External Sites
- We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
- Same goes for their Opt-in & Double Opt-in service.
- My Liver Bird may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its website. My Liver Bird may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, My Liver Bird does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
- This site uses affiliate links and does earn a commission from certain links. This does not affect your purchases or the price you may pay.
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers which My LiverBird transfers to your computer’s hard drive via your Web browser to ensure & enable our system to recognize not only your browser but to tell us how and when our website and its pages are visited and by how many people.
- Cookies sent by us, in no way, collect any personal information.
We neither merge collected information through cookies with other personal information to tell us who you are, what your email address is and what your screen name is.
- It is to be noted that, My LiverBird’s advertising partners may place a cookie on your browser which may make it possible for them to collect anonymous non-personally identifiable information which ad delivery systems use to present relevant ads.
Sharing Your Information:
- Rest assured we will never rent, sale or use your personal information in any means to anyone.
We will only share your information based on the following below.
My Liverbird’s Personnel;
The authorized consultant may have access to user information if necessary in terms of normal course of My LiverBird’s business.
There may be some cases where we may either choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transaction, user information is typically one of the business assets which is transferred. If, My LiverBird or all of its assets, were to be acquired, user information would be one of the assets which is transferred.
Protection of My LiverBird;
With Your Consent;
Except for the above, we will contact you if & when your personal information is shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose for which it was originally collected.
You will be able to opt out of it to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of Use:
- You can contact us by visiting our contact us page.